The KGIS EduTrust Programme – Malaysia’s 1st International School Education Trust

You are currently viewing The KGIS EduTrust Programme – Malaysia’s 1st International School Education Trust

A truly unique education financial plan, the Kingsgate EduTrust Programme is established with the primary intention of making quality international school education more accessible to communities around the world especially from Malaysia and the Asia Pacific.

The COVID-19 pandemic has ravaged the income of many families around the world, given this, Kingsgate as an innovation and community-centric school felt it was our responsibility to do our part to help address this situation through the creation of a first-of-its-kind education trust which aims to help bridge the financial divide that is preventing international school education from being more accessible to interested communities.

By enrolling in the Kingsgate EduTrust programme, interested parents will be placing a designated sum of money into a selected Trust plan which is safeguarded and financially secured by MY Premier Trustee (Malaysia) Berhad which is one of the most respected Trust companies in the country.

Kingsgate’s Board of Governors Chairman Dato’ Lee Kah Jun with Mr Ari Raus, Director and CEO of MY Premier Trustee (Malaysia) Berhad

Once a placement is made, upon successful admission of the child through the school’s standard admissions assessment procedures, a school place is offered to the child at Kingsgate.

From the total amount placed in the EduTrust, 15% of it will be channelled into Kingsgate’s school Development Fund for the continuous construction and upgrading of the school’s facilities while the remaining *85% of it will be returned to the parent upon maturity of the EduTrust plan.

This is a bespoke opportunity that is not to be missed. Invest in your child’s education and future today!

To learn more, visit contact our admissions team at or call +60194572705