|Application Fee||RM 1,000|
|Enrolment Fee||RM 20,000|
|Age||Year Group||Tuition Fee per Term (RM)||Tuition Fee per Year (RM)|
|2 to 3||Pre-Nursery (Half Day)||5,500||16,500|
- All fees are subject to annual reviews to ensure we can continue to cover the cost of the Best-In-Class services and education that we provide. We also reserve the right to revise and amend the terms and conditions per annum. For the most current and up-to-date information, please refer to www.kingsgate.edu.my
- The first 100 students will automatically become Foundation Members for the School Alumni with a special 10% lifetime discount on all term tuition fees.
- Enrolment Fee is waived for the first 100 Foundation Members.
- There is an additional 10% discount for Advanced Payment in the first academic year of enrolment.
- Sibling Discounts: 5% for the 2nd child, 10% for the 3rd and subsequent children.
FOUNDATION MEMBERS TUITION FEES INCLUDE:
- Two (2) sets of School Uniform
- One (1) School Bag
- One (1) Pencil Case with Basic Stationery
- Core Textbooks (for the 1st Year only)
Books & Stationery School & PE Uniform
Educational Trips External Examinations/ Non-Compulsory Testing
Transportation Outsourced Extra-Curricular Activities
RM 1,000 per year
(Primary & Secondary)
Includes but not limited to e.g.: Perishable items (Art, Lab, PE Fees,) Progress Portfolio Folder, Year Book, Athletics Fee, etc.
|Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 (iPad use in School)||RM 350 per term|
|Year 4 onwards (Personal Access to MacBook Air Laptop)||RM 650 per term|
|Deposit: RM 1,500 (Year 4 onwards)|
All students participate in our safe and secure Technology Plan.
|Uniform||Books & Stationeries|
Boys: Shirt, Shorts/ Long Pants, PE Uniform Set
(house coloured t-shirt & sports shorts):
RM 217 to RM 242 (estimated)
Girls: Blouse, Culottes, PE Uniform Set
(house coloured t-shirt & sports shorts):
RM 165 (estimated)
|As per Book List for the relevant Year Groups|
|RM 890 per term||RM 2,670 per year|
|Morning Snack | Heathy School Lunch | Afternoon Snack|
Additional Language Programme: (if needed)
|English / Mandarin||Primary||RM 3,250 per term|
|Secondary||RM 3,750 per term|
English enrichment fees are charged for learners requiring an intensive supplementary programme. Eligibility will be determined as part of the admissions process.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (ECA): Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
|ECA||Primary & Secondary||3.30pm to 4.30pm||FREE (in-house activities)|
PAYMENT OF FEES:
A non-refundable Application Fee is required to process your child’s application before an admissions test. Payment is due and payable thirty (30) days from the invoice issue date. Fees unpaid by the due date on the invoice may be subjected to late fee charge of 5%. A student may not start the new term unless the first term fees have been paid in full. The School reserves the right to refuse a student entry to class in the event of non-payment of fees. Re-registration will not be accepted unless all fees have been paid in full.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
In consideration of the offer for admission to Kingsgate International School, the Parents / Legal Guardians acknowledge, declare and agree to the following:
- To pay the school term fees and other fees, which are invoiced termly, one month prior to the commencement of the School term (there are 3 terms in an academic year). The School reserves the right to impose a late payment charge of 5% on the outstanding term fees. The School reserves the right to refuse entry to any student and/or treat this contract as terminated without prior notice to the Parents / Legal Guardians for non-payment of fees.
- To pay the Enrolment Fee of RM20,000 which is non-refundable, one month prior to the commencement of the School term, the amount shall not be treated as or utilised towards payment of School term fee or any part thereof.
- To advise the School, in writing, no later than one term in advance, as determined by the school calendar published online for withdrawals. Requests made later than this date will result in a minimum charge of one term tuition fees.
- To ensure that the student will participate in all normal educational activities including physical education and sports activities, scientific work, subject folios, projects, enrichment or remedial programmes, swimming lessons, educational visits and outings. This includes an undertaking to wear the uniform and support the school in the achievement of its aims and objectives.
- To accept that the School reserves the right to discipline, suspend or dismiss any student whose lack of academic progress or whose behaviour is considered by the Principal to be unacceptable or an embarrassment to the School. When any student is suspended or dismissed, the School shall retain by way of liquidated damages, any fees paid with respect to the student.
- To inform the School immediately of any change of address or alteration of personal details that have been entered in the year of entry for the student.
- To abide by changes made to school policies, regulations, fees and schedule by Kingsgate International School at the School’s sole discretion.
- That Kingsgate International School reserves the full right to use the names, photographs and / or video recordings taken before, during and after the student’s graduation / departure from the School for purposes of advertising and / or publicity of Kingsgate International School without any prior notice to the Parents / Legal Guardians and the Parents / Legal Guardians shall not be entitled to claim ownership or compensation for the materials or the use thereof by Kingsgate International School. Parents / Legal Guardians who do not want the student to appear in any or all of the above mentioned must notify the School in writing.
- That Kingsgate International School reserves the sole discretion to terminate the contract herein with the Parents / Legal Guardians at any time if such termination is considered to be in the best interest of the School.
- To indemnify Kingsgate International School, their officers and employees from and against any liabilities, costs, claims, demands, damages or actions of any kind whatsoever, which the Student may have or suffer, arising out of or in any way relating to any and all injuries and damages of any and every kind, to both person and property, whilst participating in any School activity or while on School property unless such liabilities, costs, claims, demands, damages, actions or injuries have arisen as a result of negligence on the part of Kingsgate International School their officers or employees.
- To agree that in the event of any emergency, the School will make every effort to contact the Parents / Legal Guardians. However, if this is not possible, the student will be taken to either his/her family doctor (if known) or to a suitable hospital, approved by the School, for treatment. The Parents / Legal Guardians will reimburse the School for any expenses/payment incurred to the hospital/clinic concerned.
- That the term “School” when used in this document refers to Kingsgate International School in which the student is enrolled.
All withdrawals are subject to an Administrative Charge of RM350. A Withdrawal Notification Form must be completed and submitted to the Administration Office for acknowledgement; marked for the attention of the Principal. If requesting a refund of fees, it must be indicated on the Withdrawal Notification Form at the time of submission. The refund policy will be as directed by the School Board. Parents who are withdrawing their child from the School completely are required to give, in writing i.e. complete and submit the Withdrawal Notification Form, at least one full academic term’s notice. This should be done on or before the first day of the same academic term. Failing which (where less than one term’s notice of withdrawal is given,) a minimum charge of one term’s tuition fee will be imposed. All tuition fees paid are non-refundable once the term starts.
In signing the Offer Letter, the Parents / Legal Guardians represent to Kingsgate International School that they are the sole legal guardians of the student and are authorised to enrol the student at the School. If this situation changes, the Parents / Legal Guardians will immediately provide to the School a written notice of the change, in addition to written consent from any other legal guardian to the student’s enrolment, or continued enrolment.