CUBS DAY CARE PROGRAMME
How it Works
Happiness. Fun. Laughter. Learning. For our Kingsgate Cubs, these are the qualities that define their days. In an environment filled with positive learning experiences, the children receive nurturing guidance as their physical skills grow and emerging milestones are mastered.
Children under the care of our early years’ education experts are given ample opportunity for movement, exploration, and discovery through diverse learning experiences.
- Movement: Children develop and perfect both fine and gross motor skills, balance, and coordination through energetic activities like climbing, jumping, stretching, and walking.
- Blocks & Manipulation: Early science concepts like movement and balance are introduced to children through puzzle assemblies and construction with blocks and other materials.
- Art & Sensory: Through the exploration of different materials and textures, children develop their senses and learn to express themselves through painting, crafting, drawing and more.
- Pretend Play: Children develop an understanding of the world as well as critical-thinking skills through make-believe play.
- Language: Children act out stories, practice sounds, enjoy books, and communicate with trusted adults to develop and strengthen their language skills.
- Numeracy: Children practice counting with fun toys, colouring activities and other hands-on experiences.
Our teachers will define the children’s core learning experiences and guide milestone achievements. We will meet the specifics needs of the children while continuing to focus on the five key developmental areas below:
- Approaches to Learning: Becoming independent through the exploration of their surroundings while developing problem-solving abilities.
- Cognitive Development: Gaining an understanding of the world around them while developing creative and critical thinking skills.
- Language Development: Through sounds, expressions, body, oral and written language, children strengthen their ability to communicate and practice understanding and responding to others.
- Physical Development: Developing coordination together with large and small muscle control while learning about health and safety concepts.
- Social-Emotional Development: Building emotional understanding which will help them deal with emotions and relationships with family, friends and people in the community. Includes interaction practice with others and developing self-awareness.
Schedule of Fees – Kingsgate Cubs Day Care Programme
Application Fee (non-refundable)
RM 250 per student
Security Deposit (refundable)
RM 700 (Half Day), RM 1500 (Full Day)
Class Fee (monthly)
RM 450 (Half Day), RM 980 (Full Day)
Resource Fee (half yearly)
*All fees are subject to annual reviews to ensure we can continue to cover the cost of the Best-In-Class services and education that we provide. The school management reserves the right to revise and amend the terms and conditions on an annual basis. For the most current and up-to-date information, please refer to www.kingsgate.edu.my
**Personal perishables such as but not limited to diapers and etc.
We also offer:
- Sibling Discounts: 5% for the 2nd child, 10% for the 3rd and subsequent children.
- Additional Discount of 10% for full year’s payment of tuition fees.
Additional Supplementary Charges: Transportation and Outsourced Extra-Curricular Activities
PAYMENT OF FEES:
A non-refundable Application Fee is required to process your child’s application before an admissions test can be conducted. Payment is due and payable thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice issued. Fees unpaid by the due date of the invoice will be subjected to late fee charge of 5%. A student may not start the new term unless the first term fees have been paid in full. The School reserves the right to refuse a student entry to the class in the event of non-payment of fees. A re-registration will also not be accepted unless all fees have been paid in full. All tuition fees paid are non-refundable upon commencement of the term.
A Withdrawal Notification Form must be completed and submitted to the Administration Office for acknowledgement and marked for the attention of the Principal. Parents who are withdrawing their child from the programme are required to give, in formal writing i.e., a completed and submitted Withdrawal Notification Form with at least one month’s notice. This should be done on or before the first day of the said month, failing which will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit.
Requisition of fee refunds must be indicated on the Withdrawal Notification Form at the time of submission and will be subjected to the refund policy of the School Board.