6mths – 35mths (ratio 1:3)
Class Size : 12 Students
Half Day : 8.00am – 12.00pm
After School Stay and Play: 3:20pm – 6:00pm
- An International/British Program focused on Play Based Learning.
- All activities reflect Brain Based learning Principles to accelerate development.
- Programmes target Language, Social and Emotional, Cognitive and Physical Development.
- International Teachers trained in Early Childhood Research and Development.
We follow England’s Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, which covers seven areas of learning on which we base our teaching.
In our Pre-Nursery Program we concentrate on 3 key areas of development:
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Personal, social and emotional development